I love Halloween. It’s a fun time when you can get fit with a an elite yet down to earth personal trainer in St.albert like me and do it with a smile on your face while doing exercises that mimic things you might have to do to survive a zombie outbreak.
My clients Emily and John (retired local business owners) love how the workouts improve their energy, mobility and functional strength so they can live an active and happy retirement.
Make no mistake, a fun “zombie outbreak workout” can test your fitness ability in a real world way. So not only are clients having fun, they are measuring themselves against potential real world situations that could happen at any time.
To survive the “zombie outbreak” you have to:
- Have the strength to get down on the ground and stand back up… with not assistance (if you want to get up after falling down anywhere you need to be able to do this)
- Crawl on all fours (want to play with small children? Or have to paint base boards?)
- Carry extra weight for distance (have to carry your kids hockey bag a few blocks? how about your luggage across five terminals at the airport with only a few minutes to spare?)
- Lift weights from the floor (from groceries, to kids to moving furniture)
- Move quickly (You might need to save a child from wondering off after that dog who just went across the street, or quickly run out to catch the bus or airplane)
- Stamina (It’s not fun getting tired out from a short walk, there goes your dream of enjoying that European vacation being a delight, or when the elevator is out and you have 6 flights of stair to take it’s nice to feel confident that you have the endurance to make it up without being winded)
Now if you are reading this and those tasks above feel like they would be a challenge for you and limits you from living a better quality of life, why not do something about that?
Wouldn’t it be better to feel confident in your physical ability to handle everyday life with ease? Wouldn’t it be better to have more energy and zest for life?
If you said yes to the above two questions, book a chat with me and let’s create a healthy lifestyle that works for you.