- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup lime juice (~2 limes)
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Mix the taco seasoning and lime juice, cover the chicken in the mixture and optionally marinate for 30 minutes to over night.
- Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side, let sit for 5 minutes and slice before enjoying!
Nutrition Facts: Calories 153, Fat 2g (Saturated 0.5g, Trans 0),Cholesterol 66mg, Sodium 245mg, Carbs 3g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 0.5g),Protein 25g