Serves: approximately 3½ cups
- 1 cup small diced strawberries
- 1 cup small diced mango (2 mangoes)
- ¼ cup small diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon small diced jalapeno (or more, depending on your preferred level of heat)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup small diced avocado (1 large avocado)
- ½ tablespoon lime juice (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon honey (or more to taste)
- Stir together all the ingredients and serve immediately with lots of tortilla chips.
If not serving immediately, you can mix everything together except for the avocado and store it in the fridge. Stir in the avocado just before serving.