Body Transformation Checklist
Want to know some of the key elements to a successful body transformation? You might be shocked to hear this but your body transformation doesn’t start with exercise, it doesn’t even start with nutrition.
To change your body permanently you have to come to the realization that your mindset is the KEY to success.
“True transformations happen from the inside out, doing it the opposite way will leave you never thinking you are good enough no matter how good your results are”
– Robin Mungall
Knowing that your mindset is a key factor the second thing you absolutely must be ready for if you are to make a true transformation is a lifestyle change. But don’t let these things scare you off, because here is the nice part:
You don’t have to overhaul your entire life in one fell swoop. You break it up into chunks that you can change progressively. Focus on fewer things at once, make it a habit then repeat until your transformation is complete.
So without further ado, below is a checklist of 21 actions & mindset statements. Go through the checklist and answer yes or no to each one.
For anything you say “yes” to, give yourself a pat on the back good job! For anything you say “no” to don’t fret, don’t beat yourself up. Stay objective about it, because this is fantastic news! You have identified the actions and mindset that you need to work on changing in order to transform your body and live a healthier lifestyle from the inside out.
Ready? Here You Go:
- An amazing person who believes I am worth having amazing health, a great body and confidence
- An amazing person who can make “me” a top priority
- An amazing person who focuses mostly on the process and the actions I can control and not just the outcome
- An amazing person who is happy and won’t let a number on the scale determine how I’m going to feel on a daily basis
- An amazing person whose inner dialogue speaks like I would a friend and not a foe
- An amazing person who strives for progress not perfection
- An amazing person who understands that an “all or none” mentality will only hurt my health
- An amazing person who identifies myself as someone who is fit, healthy, confident and happy
- Great at getting to bed on time and having a quality nights rest
- Great at managing my stress and emotions without using food as substitute
- Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables most days
- Eating until satisfied and not until stuffed
- Eating mindfully without distraction most of the time
- Eating protein in at least 2 meals most days
- Eating the right portions of starchy carbs on most days
- Drinking plenty of water and zero calorie fluids most days
- Eat the occasional treats that I enjoy guilt free in moderation
- Not afraid to eat fats and understand that there are healthy fats and not so healthy fats
- Eating mostly whole unprocessed foods most days
- Active for at least 20 minutes every day not including walking around at work
- Participate in a progressive strength training routine 2-4 times a week
Ok all done… I know you might be thinking “but what do I do now? How or where do I even start making changes?”
I get it, the hardest part is to just get started.
Only 8% of anyone who has success (weight loss or other) does it on their own. The rest of the 92%, myself included (yep I used to be overweight) need support accountability and more knowledge.
The best way I can help you is to actually speak with you. I am not the best at “cookie cutter” answers. I am a coach that has been helping my clients since 2003 by first listening and speaking with you and creating a custom strategy that works for you.
Here is the next step:
You are invited to email me with up to 3 things on the checklist that you want the most help with and I will personally respond with a specific action to take.
(simple copy and paste up to 3 things in the message box below)