- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or other high heat cooking oil)
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (I like the organic vegetable medley with edamame from Costco)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium high heat.
- Add whisked eggs to wok, let cook and set for a minute. Break up eggs with your spatula or spoon (I use this bamboo stir fry spatula) into small pieces. Add frozen mixed vegetables and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add brown rice and soy sauce to vegetable and egg mixture and cook for up to 5 minutes or until all is heated through.
- Season well with coarse salt, fresh ground pepper and additional soy sauce to taste. Serve with red chili sauce or sriracha.